Friday, December 10, 2010
Day 5.
It's the 5th day today.

Last night, I had Japanese buffet with my colleagues at Hanabi Restaurant. It was super filling! And gawd, it was definitely over-priced for me! $35 a person including GST and service tax. I am definitely not someone cut out for buffet, as I don't have a huge appetite. So $35 was definitely pricey cuz I couldn't eat alot. Wasted.

I was just beginning to enjoy myself when I received a text from him to stop texting each other for the time being. And my heart sank immediately when I read the text. The reason I could at least survive for the past 4 days was that I was still able to at least say hello. Now that there's no more such a thing, it's going to be harder. It's so tough trying to put on a smile, knowing deep down the heart is crying out loud. It's really a struggle everyday. Sometimes, I asked myself, am I doing the right thing. The reason as to why we ended seems to be fading off. The same questions popped up the last time when we were facing the same situation, what if he's the right one? Why don't I seem to get the right feeling when I was with him? Why can't I treat him better? Oh God, where's the strength I need the most at this point of time? Where are you? :'(


Broken-hearted Stephs.