Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Friendship Much.
So much for being friends.

It's the third week since we broke up. Life's still the same, struggling. The second week started off well. Out with friends 5 days straight in a row. It was good. Kept myself occupied so I didn't have time to think about him. Then as the week died down, I began to feel sad and empty. I regretted calling him back when I saw a missed call in my call list. From that day onwards, my mood just plunged down all the way. Hardly smiled after that day. Lately, I have been listening to one of Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale theme songs, I See The Light. I know I know, childish? Probably. At least, I feel more hopeful when I listened to this song. And at least, it keeps my mind away from him.

We haven't been talking. He's not gonna come to my church anymore. Well, obvious reason isn't it? Not to see me so that he can move on easily. It took me so much just to beg him to come for Christmas mass so I could hand him the gift I got for him for Christmas, and a belated birthday gift. Oh well, that feeling seemed to fade off. Perhaps not seeing him might be a good idea. I don't know. I still love him yes, and it would take me really long just to get over and I know that for sure. Cuz after all, he IS my first. And as for him, I know he'll find a new girl in a few month's time, after he's over me. :/



Sad Stephs.